During the final half of the year, I finally got back into reading books on a consistent basis. Using a combination of Kindle and Audible, I was able to finish numerous books mostly dealing with Faith, Marriage, Business, and Self-Development. Check out my list below to find some good reads for 2018.
- 31 Creative Ways To Love & Encourage Her: One Month To a More Life Giving Relationship (31 Days Challenge) by Jefferson Bethke – Kindle | Paperback
- The Power of Broke: How Empty Pockets, a Tight Budget, and a Hunger for Success Can Become Your Greatest Competitive Advantage by Daymond John – Kindle | Hardcover | Paperback | Audiobook
- Black Privilege: Opportunity Comes to Those Who Create It by Charlamagne Tha God – Kindle | Hardcover | Paperback | Audiobook
- The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph by Ryan Holiday – Kindle | Hardcover | Audiobook
- Driven by Eternity: Make Your Life Count Today & Forever by John Bevere – Kindle | Paperback | Audiobook
- Rich20Something: Ditch Your Average Job, Start an Epic Business, and Score the Life You Want by Daniel DiPiazza – Kindle | Hardcover | Paperback | Audiobook
- The New One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson – Kindle | Hardcover | Paperback | Audiobook
- 3 Billion Under 30: How Millennials Continue Redefining Success, Breaking Barriers, and Changing The World: 75 Stories of Entrepreneurship, Change, and Leadership | Business Book for Young Adults by Jared Kleinert – Kindle
My goal is to at least double the number of books I read this year in 2018. HOLD me ACCOUNTABLE. As I finish books, check back for quick reviews of each.