If you know me, you know I love podcasts. For the most part, I only listen to podcasts but especially when I’m commuting, sitting at my desk, or working out. I used to just listen to a lot of music but realized that I could use that time to listen to podcasts that could improve my life. This change has definitely paid off.
Below is a list of podcasts that I listen to on a daily or weekly basis. Also, are some recommendations for apps to listen to your podcasts. Throughout 2018, I plan to do some in-depth reviews of each podcast as well as share any great episodes.
Apple Podcasts – the default app that comes on iOS devices.
I’m not an Android guy so check out the recommendations from Digital Trends.
My Current Podcast List
- The $100 MBA Show
- The Fly Society Podcast
- MarriageToday with Jimmy & Karen Evans
- Positive Parenting from MrDad.com
- Spaniard101: Learn to be BOLD
- Victory World Church
- Black Balance Podcast
- Black Entrepreneur Experience
- Inside Intercom Podcast
- Knowledge for Men – More Purpose, Success, Happiness & Freedom
- Leading His Leaders
- OZY Presidential Daily Brief
- Rapzilla.com Podcast
- The Smart Passive Income Online Business and Blogging Podcast
- The Thread with OZY
- Trailblazers.FM: Black Professionals | Entrepreneurs | Corporate Leaders
- Wade-O Radio Weekly Podcast